Ages 4 – 14 • All levels of experience and ability
Four co-ed divisions based on a philosophy of inclusion and sportsmanship!
- All sessions held at the Ligonier Camp and Conference Center.
- Program bases categories upon the player’s age as of September 1, 2016; coaches draft players following the first two practices.
- Please visit or contact the YMCA for a registration form, or visit us online at www.ligonierymca.org to register
- Registration fees include a team T-shirt (please indicate size on program enrollment form).
- The youth soccer program recommends all players wear shin guards and sneakers/rubber cleats.
- Players with braces should wear a mouth guard; those with eyeglasses should wear sports goggles.
The soccer league enables children to participate at their level of ability. The programs are age appropriate for rules, field size and ball size. All children play equal amounts of time to develop soccer skills, teamwork and character development.