More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else!
- Fully trained staff who are always ready to assist you in your health and wellness goals
- Indoor pool
- Free health and wellness programs
- Tons of group exercise classes offered weekly including: Zumba, yoga, pilates, and more
- Specialty fitness classes and services like Spinning®, PiYo and BODYPUMP™
- Child Watch to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y’s across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
- Your membership also gives you opportunities to save on YMCA programs like Summer Camps, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, After School Care, Personal Training and Adult Sports.
The AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCA’s) sticker on your membership card entitles you to visit participating Y’s in other cities when you are traveling. Ask a member services staff person to call the city you’ll be visiting, or to find any YMCA in the US, call 1-800-333-9622.
“To make changes to your YMCA membership, please contact the Welcome Center at your Y.”