Winter 2020 Program Brochure
Spring Youth & Teen Soccer
Four co-ed divisions based on a philosophy of inclusion and sportsmanship!
• All sessions held at the Ligonier Camp and Conference Center.
• Program bases categories upon the player’s age as of September 1, 2019; coaches draft
players following the first two practices.
• Please visit or contact the YMCA for a registration form
• Registration fees include a team T-shirt (please indicate size on program enrollment
• The youth soccer program recommends all players wear shin guards and sneakers/rubber
• Players with braces should wear a mouth guard; those with eyeglasses should wear
The soccer league enables children to participate at their level of ability. The programs are
age appropriate for rules, field size and ball size. All children play equal amounts of time to
develop soccer skills, teamwork and character development.
<<For More Information, check out our Brochure!
Ages 4 - 7. Baseball league enabling
children to implement their skills
into a game setting encouraging skill
development, team work and character
development. Players divided based on
age and ability with division appropriate
rules for both competitive and noncompetitive levels.
May 18 - July 8
Practice on Monday, Games on Wednesday
4 & 5’s: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
6 & 7’s: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, May 13
at 6:00 p.m. New coaches welcome.
<<Check out our Program Brochure for Pricing!
DID YOU KNOW THAT BEING A MEMBER
CAN SAVE YOU MONEY?
If you plan on doing multiple programs you may want to think about becoming a member.
Pricing is cut in half, if you are a Y Member!
We also offer Financial Assistance, so that no matter what your situation is, we can get you in the door!