Temporary Covid-19 Important Membership Information
- No Join Fee for Members coming from other YMCAs.
- All Annual Memberships have been extended to account for the closure
- All Previously Purchased Temporary Memberships will be reinstated your first day back to the Y
- New Screening Process to enter the building
- All Members & Staff MUST enter through Main Entrance NOT Excela Entrance
- ALL MEMBERS MUST CLEAN EQUIPMENT AFTER USE!
- Please see videos for updated information regarding check in process
- Not able to accept Nationwide Members
- All Youth Members Under the Age of 15 years old MUST be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times during their visit to the YMCA
Member Code of Conduct
The Ligonier Valley YMCA, as an organization, is committed to the principles of caring, respect for others, personal responsibility, integrity and honesty. Members are expected to reflect these values in their personal conduct towards staff and other members. The Ligonier Valley YMCA does not tolerate inappropriate, threatening, or harassing behavior. Including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity
- Destruction of property
- Being in possession or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Sexual Misconduct
- Physical Fights
- Verbal or other forms of harassment
- Disorderly conduct
- Selling or promoting products and services without YMCA authorization
- Any behavior that is determined to be unacceptable by the YMCA and detrimental to those we serve
- All children under the age of 15 Years MUST be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian
Cancellations & Changes to Membership: We are sorry to see you go! Please submit all cancellations in writing either with our Welcome Center or by emailing our Membership Director, Ashley Wilson, at email@example.com. All cancellations must be in before the first of the month you are canceling. Any changes must also take place in writing via our welcome center or our Membership Director. Hope to see you soon!