After two weeks of monitoring usage–Child Watch hours will change Monday, July 13th! Please see Updated Schedule and Reservation Number!
- Child Watch will take place in our Teen Center Room–not our regular Child Watch Room–and are making modifications to the room to accommodate all age groups
- 12 child per hour maximum
- 1 hour maximum time limit for each child (this will be enforced due to safety and sanitation procedures)
- RESERVATIONS ARE NEEDED TO ATTEND–PLEASE CALL 724-238-7580 EXT 0 TO MAKE YOURS!
- Ages 6 months-10 years only
Child Watch is a Babysitting service that offers our members FREE access to high quality childcare during facility use. We can make it possible for you to continue to be healthy and active, while keeping your kids safe and engaged while you’re taking that Yoga class you have been wanting to try! Please make sure you are noting where you will be enjoying your workout on our sign in sheet, in case your child needs you!
Members must remain in the building when using this service
Be sure to sign up for the Remind Updates that are located outside of the Child Watch room to ensure you have the most up to date information on times, cancellations, and important announcements!
The Y permanently denies services to any member/participant leaving the building with a child/children in Child Watch
Please make sure that your child/children use the restroom or diapers are changed before entering child watch to ensure you are not interrupted during your workout.
Please no snacks or food inside Child Watch, unless previously granted from our Child Watch Caretakers, and special arrangements have been made.
*If the Ligonier Valley School District has a Snow Day, there will be NO CHILD WATCH in the morning*