- Training and development of all levels Gymnastics program participants
- Monitor gymnastics equipment for safety, maintenance, and replacement needs. Responsible for accident investigations, program safety, and ongoing quality assurance.
- Perform planning, scheduling, and administration, in conjunction with supervisory personnel, for competitive team, new programs, major events, and other activities; lead team and other meetings, and workshops; assist in multiple recreational program coordination.
- Lead, schedule, and monitor staff, volunteers, contract instructors, and other service providers.
- Train and orient new staff.
- Direct and monitor day-to-day programs, classes, and events
- Promote and publicize program and YMCA related programming and perform duties such as leading focus groups, productions, or preparing announcements and promotions.
- Plan and develop new gymnastics related programs and services.
- Assist with developing and administering of the program budget.
The Gymnastics Instructor reports directly to the Senior Program Director.
Hours: Vary between Monday and Wednesday evenings as well as a week long gymnastics camps in the summer
Rate of Pay: $8.00-$11.00/hr based on experience
Available Date: ASAP